Director: Kathy Sullivan firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnership for Sucess (PFS) Grant Manager: Jane Sullivan
State Opioid Response (SOR) Project Coordinator: Cynthia Rego
Municipal Coordinator: Dana Daverna DDeverna@comcap.org
Municipal Coordinator: Paul Mangino, Jr email@example.com
Municipal Coordinator: Bob Houghtaling firstname.lastname@example.org
Municipal Coordinator: Astrid Meijer, M.Ed, APS email@example.com
Municipal Coordinator: Maureen Gouveia firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for our next monthly coalition meeting! contact email@example.com
Let's Talk Understanding Addiction - Feb 12 6-8 pm Warwick Public Library
Let's Talk Self Care for the Carer - March 23 6-8 pm Warwick Public Library
Let's Talk Internet Decoded for Parents - March 31 6-8 pm Warwick Public Library
Seek support - Regular meetings St Lukes E Greenwich
More resources for those working with Children Whose parents may have an addiction:
● Sesame Street has created a series of videos that includes 6-year-old Karli, talking to her friends about her mom's struggle with drug addiction.
● The Eluna Network runs Camp Mariposas in more than a dozen states. They offer a range of online resources for adults who want to help children whose families struggle with addiction. Customized help is also available.
● The Hazelden Betty Ford Children's Program provides support, education and care to kids who grow up in a family with alcohol or drug addiction.
● National Association for Children of Addiction or NACoA offers a range of resources about the impact of alcohol and drug abuse on children and families. They also offer resources to help build resilience in children.
● Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration or SAMHSA is a branch of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. National Helpline [1-800-662-HELP (4357)] is a free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders. Here is their Opioid Treatment Program Directory.
Make sure you secure medications in your home: